Oxford City is a villa plot project located in Jigani, Bangalore off the National Highway 7 which connects Bangalore and Chennai. It is situated equi-distant from the thriving IT & Automobile SEZs of Electronic City & Hosur respectively.Jigani itself boasts of several IT, Engineering & Pharmaceutical giants like HCL Technologies, Kirloskar-Toyota, OTIS Elevators,Cipla & Bal Pharma among others. Even IIM-B is to open a second campus in Jigani spread across 110 acres according to a recent newspaper report in the Times of India. Hence, it comes as no surprise that Jigani has emerged as one of the hotbeds for real estate activity in Bangalore recently.
But where Jigani scores highly over other real estate hotbeds in Bangalore is- i) in being more affordable, ii) the opportunity to own villa/plot instead of a highly-priced apartment in areas like Devanahalli and others.
Why Oxford City?
- BMRDA approved residential sites.
- Approach road is the 6-lane Expressway way,NH-7 connecting Bangalore & Chennai.
- 24hrs water supply.
- Government declared pollution-free Zone.
- Premier educational institutions and hospitals in close proximity.
- Frequent buses and other local transport.
- Close to proposed Metro rail project ( Namma metro ).
- Guarded entrance. Round the clock security.
- Wide, asphalted roads.
- Jogging tracks ,kids play area ,senior citizen parks, school.
- Extensive landscaping.
- Well-planned drainage systems .
- Concealed electricity & communication lines to all sites.